PRICE LIST FOR VENUE RENTALS
For years, we’ve hosted private corporate events, ranging from team building activities and luncheons, to office parties, seminars, and awards ceremonies. The historic, elegant venue can seat 50 inside or 100 standing while the grounds with sweeping views of the new river can accommodate more than 1000 standing for a cocktail reception.
We also have built-in audio/visual equipment,with one room offerring a built-in stage and customizable lighting.
The 1905 new river inn allows you to create a memorable and unique experience for your guests while balancing event cost effectiveness.
Price List for Event Rentals
Wedding & Corporate Parties Rental Rates – 5 Hours
• Fridays through Sundays: $2,100
• Mondays through Thursdays: $1,700
Events – 3 hours
• Fridays through Sundays: $900
• Mondays through Thursdays: $700
Non Profit Event Rental Rates – 5 Hours
• Fridays through Sundays: $1,200
• Mondays through Thursdays: $800
Non Profit Event Rental Rates – 3 Hours
• Fridays through Sundays: $700
• Mondays through Thursdays: $500
Non Profit Workshop Rental Rates per hour
• Fridays through Sundays: $100
• Mondays through Thursdays: $75
AV Package: $200
Linens: request price
History Fort Lauderdale Provides
• Use of New River Inn and property for ceremony, cocktails, and reception
• Use of property for photography
• Standard lighting and electrical needs
• 2 hours for catering set up and 1 hour for clean up
• 8 – 48” round tables
• 5 – 60” round tables
• 12 – 5’ rectangular tables
• 16 – hi top tables
All rentals include the use of the 1905 New River Inn’s
• Lucy Bryan Room – accommodates 50 seated 100 standing guests
• Parlor – private use for Bridal Party
• Media Room – accommodates 35 seated guests (with piano)
• 1st Floor Veranda
• Expansive Front & Back Lawn – unlimited possibilities
• Security for the 5-hour ceremony/reception
Additional Hourly Wedding Rental Rate:
$450 per hour (Must be scheduled in advance)
$500 Refundable Security/Damage is required for all rentals
7% sales tax added to event prices
Use this link to download a pdf of this venue rental information.
Please complete the Venue Rental Form in the blue box to the right and Rebecca Morse, Community Outreach Director, will be in touch for details. If you need immediate assistance please call her at History Fort Lauderdale 954.463.4431.
For more information, or to set up an appointment,
please complete this form or call 954-463-4431.